Paws N’ All’s doggy name competition
What's in a name? Share the story of how your pup got their name for your chance to win!
WIN a 3-month subscription to the fully personalised Smart Dog Box service by Paws N' All, valued at almost $200!
A monthly box delivered to your door for three months, fully personalised to your dog’s breed, age, temperament, energy levels and more. The Paws N’ All Smart Dog Box contains healthy 100% Australian treats, fun toys and other lifestyle goodies hand-picked especially for your dog: so they can eat, play and love their own way!
All you have to do is tell us how your dog got his/her name! Share their story (and a photo!) on the competition’s Facebook or Instagram post, or using the form below.
We’ll shortlist our favourites and put them to a public vote. There are TWO prizes up for grabs:
Terms of entry:
We’ll run a fair competition, but there are a few terms and conditions we need to run through:
- The competition will run from 10pm on June 1st 2020 and will close at 11:59pm on June 14th, 2020. All times are Australian Eastern Standard Time.
- The competition is open to Australians aged 13 and over, who own at least one dog. People from outside of Australia are welcome to share their story but cannot win the prizes. A purchase from Paws N’ All is not compulsory for entry.
- Entries can be made via the entry form on the website www.pawsnall.com.au or in the comments of the competition’s Facebook or Instagram post. Valid entries must include your dog’s name, the story of how they got their name, and if entering on the website, a valid email address (to contact you if you win!). A photo is optional and whilst not a criteria for winning, may be used to enhance or illustrate your story.
- Entries will be judged by a professional journalist, who will select a shortlist based on the following criteria: Suitability of story, clarity of story, public interest and originality. This shortlist will then be put to a public vote on Paws N’ All’s Facebook page for one week from Tuesday, June 16th 2020 to select the main prizewinner in each category.
- The categories are: Most original name and Best Story
- Each prize consists of a three-month subscription to the Smart Dog Subscription Box, which is valued at $194.85 AUD. The contents of each box are specially tailored for each recipient, but will generally include 1-3 packs of dog treats, 1-3 toys and 1-3 lifestyle products. Inclusions will change depending on recipient’s preferences, feedback and dog type.
- Prizes can be transferred or given as a gift to someone else. Please contact Paws N’ All or leave the recipient’s details when signing up.
- Prizewinners will be contacted from Wednesday, June 24th, 2020 (AEST).
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash and cannot be exchanged for other goods or services.
- Prizes will come in the form of a coupon that is redeemable on the website www.pawsnall.com.au.
- The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook or its subsidiaries.
- The competition is administered and run solely by Paws N’ All Pets, a registered business of Angham Pets Pty Ltd, ABN 21 632 311 721. This business is registered in NSW and governed by its laws. The competition is run as a game of skill and is not considered a lottery under NSW Fair Trading.
- Directors, employees, suppliers or their immediate families will not be eligible to win any of the prescribed prizes.